Non Resident Transfers

In order for a non-resident student (living outside of Nooksack Valley’s boundaries) to attend one of Nooksack’s schools, a Choice Transfer Request must be submitted to the school district and accepted by school administration.

Non-resident acceptance into Nooksack Valley School District is for one academic year only. All non-resident student applications expire at the end of each academic year. Families must re-submit a transfer request form each year for continued enrollment in Nooksack Valley Schools.

Choice Transfer Request form
Choice Transfer Request form (Spanish)

Forms can be dropped off Monday-Friday from 7:30- 4:00 at our district office:

Nooksack Valley School District
3326 E. Badger Rd.
Everson, WA 98247

Or they may be mailed to:

Nooksack Valley School District
PO Box 4307
Nooksack, WA 98276

Or you may also fax the form to: 360-988-8983


If you have any questions regarding non-resident transfers, please contact Lindsay Hicks at the district office (360-988-4754).

Submission of the Choice Transfer Request does not guarantee admission into Nooksack Valley School District. You will be notified in writing once a decision has been made.

NOTE: Due to high enrollment counts, decisions regarding admission might not be made until end of August.