NV PANDEMIC EBT BENEFITS ARE COMING BACK THIS SUMMER 2022!
UPDATES FROM THE STATE CAN BE FOUND AT THE FOLLOWING LINK: Washington State DSHS
Sign up for your P-EBT text updates at: https://www.textpebt.dshs.wa.gov/
Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) provides funds to purchase food for children. These benefits will be on an Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card which is used like a debit card to buy groceries.
BENEFITS ARE AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS WHO ARE:
* Approved for free or reduced-price school meals* AND
· * Enrolled in Nooksack Valley School District.
*Please note: Meals were offered to all NV students this school year at no charge, this doesn't automatically make all students eligible for P-EBT.
*SUMMER P-EBT benefits will be added to your current P-EBT card
* IF your student is a first time P-EBT benefit recipient, cards will be mailed to the mailing address on file with Nooksack Valley School District.
* It is very important your mailing address on file with us is accurate. Please contact your school main office to update your mailing address.
* EBT cards are issued one per qualifying student: Each student will receive a P-EBT card in their name.
*Have you have misplaced your previously issued P-EBT card? There will be a way to request a new card be issued for Summer P-EBT. That process hasn't been announced yet.