Free and Reduced Meals

2021-22 Free and Reduced Household Applications

* Even though meals will be offered at no charge to all students, meal applications will still be accepted and processed.   If you qualify for free or reduced-price meals, you may be eligible for decreased fees to participate in other school or community programs.  

Meal applications are available:

* To print an application, click the link below:
MEAL APPLICATION- English              INSTRUCTIONS-English 
MEAL APPLICATION- Spanish             INSTRUCTIONS-Spanish

* In the entrance way at NV District Office (There is also a DROP box for completed applications)

* Starting 9/15, apply online at (you will need your student ID number to complete this online form)

* Once school starts, they will be available at each schools main office or upon request can to be sent home with your student




In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.   

Parental Release of Information Form- printable

Formulario de Divulgacin de Informacin por Parte