NV Meal Service Updates for School Year 21-22
ALL enrolled Nooksack Valley Students will be offered breakfast and lunch at NO cost while on campus during the school day.
* Meals and Entrees will remain simplified to ensure quick and efficient service to ALL students who choose to eat with us.
* The USDA has extended funding to ensure all paid, free or reduced eligible students can access free meals on campus during the school day throughout the entire school year 21-22.
* The USDA hasn't extended the allowance of weekly meal bag pass out for community children. Meals will only be served to enrolled NV students on campus during the school day.
2021-22 Free and Reduced Household applications are available!
* Even though meals will be offered at no charge to all students, meal applications will still be accepted and processed. If you qualify for free or reduced-price meals, you may be eligible for decreased fees to participate in other school or community programs.
Meal applications are available:
* Available to print from the NV Food Service page (located under Free & Reduced)
* In the entrance way at NV District Office (There is also a DROP box for completed applications)
* Apply online at MyMealTime.com (you will need your student ID number to complete this online form)
* Once school starts, they will be available at each school's main office or upon request can be sent home with your student
For questions, contact the NV Food Services Office at 360-988-4754 or email Melissa.Paulus@nv.k12.wa.us